Just like its predecessor, the OnePlus 5T, the OnePlus 6 has high-end specifications and an interesting design. With the OnePlus 6, OnePlus has added a number of improvements to its predecessor.
The OnePlus 6 contains a substantial update compared to its predecessors. The OnePlus 5T appeared in November 2017. OnePlus brings new smartphones onto the market fairly quickly. OnePlus indicates that it always wants to offer the newest of the newest, as a result of which new smartphones regularly come on the market with improvements.
The OnePlus 6 is an improvement on multiple fronts. There are changes to the screen and the design of the smartphone. The camera has also received the necessary improvements. With the innovations, OnePlus follows the important trends when it comes to the smartphone area. This includes glass and metal, a larger screen, a notch and a powerful processor.
COMPETITION FOR THE BIG BRANDS? THE ONEPLUS 6 CONTAINS HIGH-END SPECIFICATIONS AND COMES WITH THE LATEST TECHNIQUES.
OnePlus has also released the OnePlus 6 in several color variants. Including the Mirror Black, Midnight Black and a limited edition Silk White variant.
The OnePlus 6 in brief
OnePlus released the smartphone on 16 May. The following features are the most important of the new high-end smartphone:
- 6.28 inch screen with a resolution of 2280 by 1080 pixels
- Double camera on the back with a sensor of 16 and 20 megapixels
- Selfie camera of 16 megapixel
- Snapdragon 845 chip
- Waterproof housing
- Glass back
- 64, 128 or 256GB storage space
- 6 GB of 8 GB RAM
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge charger
The OnePlus 6 with 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage will be available on oneplus.com from May 22, 2018. Prices start from € 519. The limited edition Silk White with 128GB of storage is available from 5 June on the OnePlus website.
- Mirror Black (6GB RAM, 64GB) € 519, –
- Mirror Black (8GB RAM, 128GB) € 569, –
- Midnight Black (8GB RAM, 128GB) € 569, –
- Midnight Black (8 GB RAM, 256 GB) € 619, –
- Silk White (8GB RAM, 128GB) € 569, –